BoronOctober 20, 2016
Cal/MagOctober 20, 2016
96 Day Supply
Liquid Ionic Calcium Mineral Concentrate
*96 Day Supply*
Concentration 57,600 PPM or mg/L
An advanced aqueous form of Calcium Ions(IsoIonic™)** in clear solution for quicker absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed. Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD–Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
The FDA concluded that “Adequate Calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.”
Calcium Helps to Support:
- Strong bones and teeth*
- Regulation of metabolism*
- Regular sleep*
- Regulation of the body’s pH levels*
- Activation of numerous enzymes within the body*
- Healthy muscle function*
- Stress relief*
- Positive moods*
Calcium: One of the Most Important Minerals
Calcium is the mineral that our body uses in the largest quantities. Everyone knows Calcium is required to build bones and teeth but Calcium does so much more. It promotes blood clotting & healing. It is involved in regulating metabolism and in particular, the metabolism of fats. It is necessary to maintain the proper pH balance in the body, and Calcium helps regulate the blood pressure, leading to better cardiovascular health.*
Unfortunately, Calcium is a mineral of which most Americans do not get enough. While vitamin D can assist in the utilization of Calcium, it helps to begin with a form of Calcium that is readily assimilable by the body. Our liquid ionic Calcium supplement is the most bio-available form you can get.*
Diets high in calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Calcium is most known for its ability to build strong bones and teeth. Osteoporosis is a condition common with age that results in very weak and brittle bones. Fortunately, it can be prevented. It is a known fact that adequate calcium intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Using a high quality Calcium supplement can help supplement your diet and aid your body in building strong, dense bones and ensure your excellent health well into old age.*
Liquid ionic Calcium makes sure that your body can utilize the maximum amount of your Calcium supplement. This is important as an excess of underutilized Calcium can lead to kidney stones and other conditions.*
Calcium Supports Weight Loss
Most Americans are watching their weight. This can be a concern, however, as dieting can lead to a deficiency in Calcium and osteoporosis later in life. Several studies have found that Calcium not only maintains strong bones, but also assists in weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. Don’t risk your health later in life with crash dieting. Take a Calcium supplement to protect the health of your bones. And according to recent research, you’ll gain improvements in your weight loss as a side benefit.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**IsoIonic™ is defined as water-soluble mono-atomic mineral ions.
Calcium benefits and/or deficiency symptoms are generic for the mineral. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing.
Why Mineralife Calcium Supplement?
- Prepared from a pure elemental source
- Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals (IsoIonic™) provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body.
- Formulated using our patent-pending MET water, a multi-step purified energy enhanced water that helps activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for maximum benefit
- Contains CHD-Fulvic Acid to enhance absorption and overall well-being.
- 2.5ml (1/2 cap) provides 14% of the daily value for Calcium.
- 8oz bottle provides 96 day supply.
- Directions for use:
- Recommended dosage: 2.5ml (1/2 cap) daily in water or juice
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.